IPM 2017 School Program
The “From the Soils of Ontario” Documentary Contest deadline has been EXTENDED TO JULY 31, 2017. Find out how to enter here.
The International Plowing Match & Rural Expo (IPM) is a showcase of agricultural excellence that aims to teach about agricultural practice and allow students a closer look at farming in its many forms. The experience promises to be interactive and informative, and presenters will engage students of all ages throughout their day at the Match.
Along with the education tents, students and staff will have the opportunity to:
- explore displays and demonstrations of various farm equipment
- learn about the heritage and history of Ontario agriculture
- enjoy live performances by various entertainers, including Daniel Steep, Agri-Magic shows
The IPM is host to 8,000 to 12,000 students over the course of the Match.
Register Your School to Attend IPM 2017
Registration will close on May 31, 2017. After May 31, you will receive an email confirming your tentative numbers and the date of your trip.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if experienceing difficulty submitting the form.
In September, if you need to modify the number of students/adults or to add additional classrooms, please email email@example.com.
- “From the Soils of Ontario” Documentary Contest (Secondary Students) - deadline July 31, 2017
- 'Come Celebrate 150 Years of Being Canada's Caretakers' School Banner - Please return your banner by June 16 to the board office by courier.
- Ontario Curriculum & Learning Activities
- The History of Plowing - Teacher Resource
- Coming soon...more educational resources!
- Plowing Passport (check back in September)
- Transportation and Mapping Information (check back in September)
This web page is under development...please check back!